TensorGrip® TC49 is a super light weight, fine mist spray adhesive which does not soak into your substrates but holds them fast while you work with them. TC49 is compatible with most resin types including epoxy resin.
- THIN FABRIC
- FIBERGLASS/GLASS REINFORCED PLASTIC
- CARBON FIBER INFUSION
- FINE MIST SPRAY
TensorGrip TC49 Advantages
- Fast Tack
- Low Odour
- Fine Mist Spray
- Easier De-moulding
- Minimal Overspray
- Toluene Free
TensorGrip TC49 Directions For Use
- This product is designed to be applied to both surfaces to be bonded together. Make sure that surfaces are clean, dry and free from dirt, dust, oil, loose paint, wax or grease, etc. For best results, the temperature of the adhesive and the surfaces being bonded should be between 16°C – 27°C.
- Use with adequate ventilation. We recommend shaking the canister well before using. Attach and secure hose tightly onto the spray gun with required tip. Attach the other end of the hose onto the canister. Make sure the hose-valve connections are securely tight. Open the valve on the canister slowly and fully, check for leaks during this process. Unlock the trigger on the spray gun to start spraying.
- Prior to use, Check compatibility by spraying a small test patch of the adhesive on the substrate. This product may degrade some substrates. Spray about 10-20 cm away at a 90 degree angle to the surface, applying a uniform, even coat of adhesive to obtain 80% to 100% coverage of the surface. If necessary, spray another coat of adhesive in areas that appear to need more adhesive. Spray both surfaces to be bonded, one surface vertically and the other surface horizontally. Allow the adhesive to tack off until no adhesive transfers to the knuckle when touched.
- Adhere surfaces and press together with adequate pressure. A roller is recommended to apply a uniform pressure to achieve maximum strength. Allow 24 hours for the adhesive to fully cure.
- If the spray tip clogs, unscrew the spray tip from the gun and clean with solvent such as lacquer thinner or TensorGrip® C101 citrus cleaner. Do not use a pin on the spray tip orifice.
- NOTE: For applications above head height a perimeter bead of construction adhesive, such as TensorBond ACA, must be used in conjunction with this product.
- Not reccommended for use with plasticised vinyl substrates.
Kick Off Kit:
TensorGrip Kick Off Kits are available for first time customers only. An example of the supplied kit is shown within the image gallery above. Only first time customers are eligible to receive a one off FREE kit. As soon as your online order has been placed your details will be cross referenced with our database of existing registrants. Once validated a free kit will be supplied with your Canister or Jumbo order of TensorGrip TC49. Note that Kick Off Kits are not supplied with Aerosol products.