TensorGrip X41 is Suitable For Brick, Concrete, Drywall, MDF & Insulation
TensorGrip X41 High Strength Adhesive
TensorGrip X41 was formulated to provide a non-chlorinated adhesive for high- strength applications in the acoustic lining industry. X41 has extreme tack performance, a long open time and highly controllable spray pattern enabling fast acoustic panel installations with the advantage of low adhesive odour.
TensorGrip X41 Advantages
- Non Chlorinated
- Fast Tack
- Good Heat Resistance
- Low Odour
- Low VOC
- High Initial Strength
- Polystyrene Safe
- Acoustic Panels
Directions For Use
TensorGrip X41 Directions For Use
- X41 is designed to be applied to both surfaces to be bonded together. Make sure that surfaces are clean, dry and free from dirt, dust,
oil, loose paint, wax or grease, etc. For best results, the temperature of the adhesive and the surfaces being bonded should be between 16°C – 27°C.
- Use TensorGrip X41 with adequate ventilation. We recommend shaking the canister well before using. Attach and secure hose tightly onto the spray gun with required tip. Attach the other end of the hose onto the canister. Make sure the hose-valve connections are securely tight. Open the valve on the canister slowly and fully, check for leaks during this process. Unlock the trigger on the spray gun to start spraying.
- Prior to use, Check compatibility by spraying a small test patch of the adhesive on the substrate. This product may degrade some substrates.
- Spray about 10-20 cm away at a 90 degree angle to the surface, applying a uniform, even coat of adhesive to obtain 80% to 100% coverage of the surface. If necessary, spray another coat of adhesive in areas that appear to need more adhesive. Spray both surfaces to be bonded, one surface vertically and the other surface horizontally. Allow the adhesive to tack off until no adhesive transfers to the knuckle when touched.
- Adhere surfaces and press together with adequate pressure. A roller is recommended to apply a uniform pressure to achieve maximum strength. Allow 24 hours for TensorGrip X41 adhesive to fully cure.
- If the spray tip clogs, unscrew the spray tip from the gun and clean with solvent such as lacquer thinner or TensorGrip® C101 citrus cleaner. Do not use a pin on the spray tip orifice.
- NOTE: For applications above head height a perimeter bead of construction adhesive, such as TensorBond ACA, must be used in conjunction with this product.
- Not reccommended for use with plasticised vinyl substrates.
Kick Off Kit T&C’s
TensorGrip X41 Kick Off Kit T&C’s
All first time customers who purchase a canister of TensorGrip X41 are eligible to receive a free Kick Off Kit. The details you provide us upon your initial online order are registered and cross referenced with our database of existing Kick Off Kit registrants.
Customers who have previously received a free kit are no longer eligible to receive a free kit. If you require a replacement kit, they can be purchased separately from our online store.
Note that Kick off Kits are not supplied with Aerosol products, installation and preparation tools, single accessory products or replacement tips.
Kick Off Kit Includes:
- Spray Gun
- Spray Hose
- Adjustable Spanner
- 75mm Laminate Roller
- Canister Wrench